What is journal voucher?
When unique or irregular transactions occur, a journal voucher is created to ensure accurate recording in the accounting system. For example, it might be used to record depreciation, adjust inventory values, or account for accrued expenses. The voucher includes crucial details such as transaction date, accounts affected, descriptions of the transaction, and corresponding debit and credit amounts.
- Open logicview erp application
- Log into the application
- Open the company
- Click on accounting menu
- Click on journal option
- Select any ledger By (Cr) ex: computer ledger
- Select any ledger To (Dr) ex: depreciation ledger
- Enter amount
- Click on save
- Ex:1.machinary purchased for 20000
- 2.depriciation on machinery@10%